Sunday, 13 September 2009

Favorite Fall Trends!

Fall is coming and along with it, so many different styles and trends... I have to say that I'm amazed by the new things I've seen in the fashion magazines. Personally, I like to organize my magazines in a way that I can have the things that I love in one place, for example, each magazine has pages and pages full of fashion and inspiration, so what I do is to pick my favorite trends and looks from them and make a collage trying to interpret those trends according to my personal style. Doing that, I don't need to have all the magazines around me all the time.
I was doing that yesterday, and I wanted to share it with you.
These are my favorite trends and looks for Fall, hope you like the way I organized them
xoxo

*Spanish Version*
El Otoño se acerca y con él muchos nuevos estilos y tendencias...Tengo que decir que me encuentro sorprendida por las cosas nuevas que he visto en las revistas de moda; a mi me gusta organizar las revistas de manera que pueda tener todas las cosas que me gustan en un solo lugar, por ejemplo, cada revista tiene muchas páginas llenas de tendencias, inspiración y moda, entonces lo que hago es escoger mis tendencias favoritas y hacer un collage tratando de interpretar esas tendencias a mi manera y de acuerdo a mi estilo personal. Haciendo esto ya no necesito tener todas las revistas alrededor todo el tiempo.
Estas son mis tendencias favoritas para Otoño, espero que les guste el collage..
Besos!
Magazines: Elle, Lucky, MarieClaire, Vogue, Glamour

*Click on each image to enlarge*
*Click en cada imagen para agrandar*





You might also like:

search engine optimization

Custom Search