Sunday, 13 September 2009

Friday's Inspiration: Taking Woodstock

Friday is here!! And I'm excited because I'm going to the movies this weekend to see "Taking Woodstock"! I just saw the trailer and I loved it! Click here if you want to see the trailer.
I love the late 60's and early 70's years, not only for the music, but also for the fashion. The hippie-Boho style is always something very inspiring for me.
Talking about Woodstock and all that hippie vibe, I found a charming picture and I thought it was lovely and very appropriate for this post! So then, I decided to draw a free spirited girl. This girl is actually a sketch by hand and it's very simple. My main goal on this sketch, was to reflect the hippie vibe on her look.
Hope you all have a super fabulous weekend!!
Lots of hugs!

*Spanish Version*
Llegó el Viernes!! Estoy muy contenta porque voy a ir este fin de semana a ver la película "Taking Woodstock"! Acabo de ver el trailer y me ha encantado! Si quieres verlo solo haz click aquí. Me encanta esa era de finales de los 60's y principio de los 70's, no solo por la música, también por la moda. El estilo hippie y bohemio es algo que siempre me inspira...Y hablando de Woodstock y toda esa onda hippie, encontré esta linda foto y pensé que seria apropiada para este post, luego decidí dibujar a una chica "Free spirit". Esta chica es un sketch que hice a mano y es bastante simple, ya que mi meta era mas que nada reflejar el look y la onda hippie.
Espero que tengan un super fin de semana!!
Muchos abrazos!

"Hippie inspired picture"
Photo: Glamour Magazine

search engine optimization

Custom Search